Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and GO AZ Motorcycles
ARIZONA BIKE WEEK 2017 MOTORCYCLE SWEEPSTAKES
Enter for Your Chance to Win a New Motorcycle
Drawing: Friday, April 7, 2017
- Open to all U.S. legal residents 18 years of age or older as of April 7, 2017.
- Employees, directors, officers, and managers of Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles, their parent or affiliated companies, promotional partners, suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agency partners, their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Void where prohibited by law.
2. How To Enter:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Beginning Wednesday, February 1, 2017, through Friday, April 7, 2017, entrants may enter by visiting Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale, or GO AZ Motorcycles in Peoria.
- Enter by completing the Sweepstakes Entry Form via in-store iPad or paper entry. iPad entries will be accepted until 4 pm, April 7, 2017. Paper entries will be accepted until 10 am, April 7, 2017.
- All entries must include a valid personal cell phone number to be eligible to win.
- Only one entry per day, per dealership location is allowed. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Prize Awards:
- One winner will be drawn at random from entry forms that are received by 4 pm, April 7, 2017.
- Winner will receive one (1) motorcycle of his or her choice, excluding Harley-Davidson CVO models, from Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale or GO AZ Motorcycles. Motorcycle must be selected from in-stock inventory at time of drawing and have a MSRP of </= $25,000.
4. Selection of Winners/Winner Notification:
- Winner will be determined through random drawing.
- WINNER MUST BE PRESENT AT THE ARIZONA BIKE WEEK EVENT AT TIME OF DRAWING IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
- Winner will be contacted by cellular phone on April 7, 2017, sometime between 4pm and 7pm. If the entrant does not answer his or her phone when called or respond to a text message within three (3) minutes of it being sent OR if the entrant is not present at the Arizona Bike Week event at the time he or she is contacted, entrant forfeits his or her prize eligibility. No requests for callback or messages will be left.
- Winners must present a valid I.D. that matches the information provided on their entry form.
- No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted, unless approved by Sponsor.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes due upon acceptance of the prize.
- By entering this sweepstakes, winner consents to appear LIVE on stage at Arizona Bike Week 2017 on the evening of April 7, 2017.
5. Release of Liability:
- By accepting the sweepstakes prize, winner grants permission to Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and/or GO AZ Motorcycles to use winner's name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting the sweepstake prize, winner agrees to release and hold Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles, and their parent and affiliated companies, their respective partners, directors, managers, officers, and employees harmless against any and all claims, damages, injuries, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use and/or misuse of the prize.
- Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use and/or misuse of any prize.
6. Additional Rules:
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and GO AZ Motorcycles.
- By entering Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to "Opt-in" to dealerships’ customer database for future promotional use. Entry information is for internal use only.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, stolen, destroyed, incomplete or illegible entries.
- Non-compliance with these rule requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this sweepstakes in the event of any act, occurrence, or reason that it believes would corrupt the integrity, administration, or fairness of the sweepstakes.
- These Rules and this Sweepstakes are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Arizona. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Arizona, Maricopa County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Arizona and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this Sweepstakes.